dydocon – open positions
We offer you the most important prerequisite for responsible work: a supporting team
Junior IT Consultant!
Frankfurt, Hanover, Cologne, Stuttgart, Munich, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Berlin
We are an international IT consulting company with branches in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. A core customer base in Western Europe and an excellent reputation in our industry are the basis for further expansion of our business.
dydocon offers software consulting in the output management field (creation of high-volume customer correspondence: processing, workflow management, authorization systems, archiving …). Our satisfied customers include some of the world’s largest banks and insurance companies, e.g. UBS, Credit Suisse, Zurich and others…
For the position Junior IT Consultant, we are looking for either graduates or applicants with their first professional experience. After your start, you will complete a series of theoretical and practical trainings and then, together with our experienced consultants, implement your first projects directly with our customers.
- Workflow Analysis and Design
- Communication with client and colleagues
- Teamwork with the client to achieve good solutions
We offer you:
- excellent compensation
- company issued laptop and mobile phone
- exciting tasks in international projects
- team spirit and a motivation work environment
- Excellent knowledge of a programming language
- high problem solving skills
- high social skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to travel
- Database knowledge would be nice to have
- has worked at least with two operating system
- is ideally fluent in german
- Education: University of applied sciences or equivalent
Take your opportunity to successfully carry out projects with our team at the largest and most attractive companies in Europe.
We are looking forward to receive your application
to Mr. Andreas Porstner